Camping at the Fair
Electrical hook-ups will be available in State Fair’s east parking lot at $20.00/night.
Payment must be received with this reservation to be held. Cancellations made after June 1, 2013 will not be refunded.
LENGTH OF STAY
No exceptions can be made for length of stay; you will be required to leave at your specific time and date, violators will be towed.
Electrical services are limited-available by reservations only. Campers asking for electricity will need a 100’ extension cord and be limited to 30 amps. Those drawing more than 30 amps will be disconnected without a refund. Pump out and fill services are available through independent contractors. Please contact the camping office by 4:00 pm the day prior to when the service is needed.
Camping credentials will not be mailed. Enter on the east side of the fairgrounds off of County Road 19 and proceed to the “RV Check In”. Once there your credentials will be given and you will be shown were to park.
1. Quiet time – 11 pm to 7 am
2. Contracted space will be 15’ x 50’. Space is limited; therefore use of slide outs on more
than one side will not be permitted unless adjacent site is also reserved.
3. Campers are responsible to place their own garbage in dumpsters.
4. No gray or black water dumping on site except by contracted pumper.
5. No open fires.
6. Dogs will only be allowed in your camping area. Please do not bring them to the gates, as
you will be asked to take them back to your camper.
7. If you would like to park next to a specific camper you must list both reservations on one form.
8. All camping spots are reserved and all campers must be parked within each striped spot. Compounding campers in squares or horseshoe shapes will not be allowed.