Camping at the Fair
Camping Reservations are booked for the 2013 Fair.
A primitive camping area is available north of the Fairgrounds, across the railroad tracks. This is a first come, first serve area and campers can come and go as they please. This camping area is free of charge but does not include any utilities.
1. Quiet time – 11 pm to 7 am
2. Contracted space will be 15’ x 50’. Space is limited; therefore use of slide outs on more
than one side will not be permitted unless adjacent site is also reserved.
3. Campers are responsible to place their own garbage in dumpsters.
4. No gray or black water dumping on site except by contracted pumper.
5. No open fires.
6. Dogs will only be allowed in your camping area. Please do not bring them to the gates, as
you will be asked to take them back to your camper.
7. If you would like to park next to a specific camper you must list both reservations on one form.
8. All camping spots are reserved and all campers must be parked within each striped spot. Compounding campers in squares or horseshoe shapes will not be allowed.