Camping & Hotels
Camping rates are $25 per day or $180 for all nine days. You can make reservations beginning March 16, 2018.
- Quiet time – 11 pm to 7 am
- Contracted space will be 15’ x 50’. Space is limited; therefore use of slide outs on more than one side will not be permitted unless adjacent site is also reserved.
- Campers are responsible to place their own garbage in dumpsters.
- Dump sites availalbe on grounds for gray or black water dumping, as well as contracted pumper on site.
- No open fires.
- Dogs will only be allowed in your camping area. Please do not bring them to the gates, as you will be asked to take them back to your camper.
- If you would like to park next to a specific camper you must list both reservations on one form.
- All camping spots are reserved and all campers must be parked within each striped spot. Compounding campers in squares or horseshoe shapes will not be allowed.
Minot is sure to have the perfect accommodations for your needs. This link will help you search for Hotels, Motels, bed & breakfasts or campgrounds.