Job Type: Full-time
Oversee accounting, reporting, bank relationships and insurance functions.
Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to manage time effectively with frequent interruptions, multi-task and prioritize work.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for all accounting operations
- Reconcile bank and merchant accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end financial statements
- Code invoices
- Update inventory
- Cash management
- Update insurance policies
- Manage Fair ticketing system
- Oversee commercial vendor operations
- Accounts Receivable
- Prepare Year End Audit Financial Statements
- Work with auditors during annual audit
- Oversee Gate and Grandstand ticketing
- Manage State Fleet Usage
- Answer phones and assist customers
Degree in accounting or finance with 2+ years supervisory experience preferred.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English. Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills required, as well as providing excellent customer service.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred.
Must be trustworthy, dependable and respectful with a commitment to excellent customer service. Follow policies and procedures and take responsibility.
Must pass background check.
To apply, please download and fill out our application form and mail to: PO Box 1796, Minot, ND 58702 or email to: email@example.com