Job Type: Full-time
The Marketing Department is responsible for planning and implementing branding and strategic communications programs for the North Dakota State Fair.
Summary: The North Dakota State Fair is the state’s largest event, held in July in Minot, North Dakota. Aside from the nine day event, there is a 250,000 square feet event facility that hosts large events like Norsk Hostfest, KMOT Ag Expo, KX Sports Show, Big One Craft Show, flea markets, auctions, weddings, and more.
- Plan and execute targeted, multi-platform marketing campaigns to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
- Work with the advertising agency and digital agency to develop creative marketing materials.
- Sponsorship development.
- Analyze marketing campaigns and revise strategy appropriately.
- Collaborate with manager to plan and track marketing budget.
- Create engaging content.
- Media strategy, media relations, and public relations development.
- Manage website including SEO, updating key content/messaging, and tailoring user experience to optimize conversion.
- Plan and execute off-site promotional events to increase brand awareness and generate Team Sales leads.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven working experience in a well-rounded marketing position
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player mindset, collaborative
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Meticulous follow-up
- Aptitude for creative, targeted visual & copy content creation
Please send a cover letter, resume and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or North Dakota State Fair, Attn: Renae, PO Box 1796, Minot, ND 58702.