Camping rates are $25 per day or $180 for all nine days. 30amp electricity is included.
- Quiet time – 11 pm to 7 am
- Contracted space will be 15’ x 50’. Space is limited; therefore use of slide outs on more than one side will not be permitted unless adjacent site is also reserved.
- Campers are responsible to place their own garbage in dumpsters.
- Dump sites available on grounds for gray or black water dumping, as well as contracted pumper on site.
- No open fires.
- Dogs will only be allowed in your camping area. Please do not bring them to the gates, as you will be asked to take them back to your camper.
- If you would like to park next to a specific camper you must list both reservations on one form.
- All camping spots are reserved and all campers must be parked within each striped spot. Compounding campers in squares or horseshoe shapes will not be allowed.
- No refunds.
- Spots are rented on a first come first serve basis (no reservation necessary)
- $15 per night
Visitminot.org is a convenient place to search availability of hotels!
Click here to search Minot hotels now.